I put Ellie in the swing and told them to go straight up to the bath not touching anything they apparently didnt hear (which happens a lot) the not touching as i later found handprints all along the wall. good thing its water colors! oh why I dont have time to get anything done...
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
unsupervised painting
Its August 31st today and I can count on hands the number of summer days we have had. With that being said I have needed to find things to keep 2 actve kids busy and entertained with hopefully little outbursts so I can nurse a newborn every 2 hours. This was the first day I was alone with all 3 as Juliet left the night before. I got out the paints and paper sat in the rocker to feed Ellie not even 3ft away. They seemed to be having a geat time finally turned around and this is what I found.....



I put Ellie in the swing and told them to go straight up to the bath not touching anything they apparently didnt hear (which happens a lot) the not touching as i later found handprints all along the wall. good thing its water colors! oh why I dont have time to get anything done...
I put Ellie in the swing and told them to go straight up to the bath not touching anything they apparently didnt hear (which happens a lot) the not touching as i later found handprints all along the wall. good thing its water colors! oh why I dont have time to get anything done...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment