Ellie ready for the school ride.
Thursday, September 8, 2011
First Day of Pre School
We were able to keep them in the same school as last year which is great because Ethney just loves her teachers and class! She does miss her old friends that went onto Kindergarten this year. We are trying Eric in the same class as Ethney this year but I cannot tell you it will stay that way as I am very close to putting Eric back with his teacher from last year (same school). As of now they do not ride the bus so I take them and pick them up daily it can be crazy getting out of the car with both of them and a newborn and walking up to the school as well as standing out front when school is out by the time I get back home not much time to myself (I think I had time for a shower adn of course to feed our 'chunky piggy') but actually should work great for me as soon as Ellie gets a little older then I can swing by the gym and work out gets me out of the house Ellie can play in the nursery... Ellie has no schedule at all and I can not predict anything with her at this time

Ellie ready for the school ride.


Ellie ready for the school ride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment