She is growing and growing and growing. Her nicknames are chunky piggie, rollie pollie, and chubbers. I know but I can't help it you should see her rolls! Just so you can get an idea at her 2 month check up (2.5months) she was 13 1/2 pounds and 24 1/2 inches long! She is now officially in all 6 month clothing yes 6 months at barely 3 months old.
Ellie is really not interested in masturing any physical milestones like trying to roll over with tummy time she loves looking at her toys and is starting to reach she got one in her hand a couple of times and her face was priceless I wish I had the camera at that moment when she realized that somehow she was able to use her hands and hold a toy! She loves sitting in my lap and rocking some days too much and will only nap in my arms like today (can't get the house work done and the kids just make a huge mess but I can sit and update this blog) but already enjoys looking at books! I am so exicted because the twins could never hold still for a book. She loves to talk she coos and goos and smiles! We are supposed to go in to get pictures done this Friday but we are all sick miserable baby being so congested so soon she will have her first professional photo shoot so Grandma photos should be coming in the mail soon.
Ellie, you are such a blessing to us we are so grateful that you joined our family I already cannot imagine life without you.
Eric is finally warming up to "baby" so much that he is constantly talking about wanting a baby brother.... whoa, what... uh Eric seriously after all we have been through.
No comments:
Post a Comment