Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fall Day

So far its been a pretty crazy year with a very eventful pregnancy! I will never forget the words from a Dr at about my 15th week mark when she mentioned "I dont see any fluid and not much of a heartbeat how about you come in next week (D&C) cause how long do you want to stay pregnant when I see no hope" This was not my Dr. but happened to be the Dr on call when I was in labor with Emma and then the twins so I thought I would use her this go around so she can deliver all our babies. That night Brian and I had a lot of prayer I later had a lot of humble quiet moments talking with my Emma throughout the rest of the pregnancy (I went back to my Dr) The pregnancy then of course continued and was going along very well until my body wanted to go into very early labor and was on complete bed rest some of those days were very difficult and I had a lot of humble moments alone in my very quiet house. I just know that Emma had a lot to do with my Ellie coming to this world. When Ellie was born we kept thinking she has a resemblence but was just not like Ethney and Eric until Brian said Emma (Ellie has her chin and nose). On September 25th our Emma was born 6 years ago. Emma, you truely are my angel baby and at my quiet humble moments I can fill your presence in our home.




No comments:

Post a Comment